Use of Names and Pictures
We, the providers of this website, are part of the LGBT community. We know that, in a lot of countries, it is not safe to be “out of the closet”. This is why the European Forum of LGBT Christian Groups is careful with using names and pictures on this website:
- Generally, we only use only first names but no last names.
- Some people gave us permission to use their full names or photographs.
- Others are public figures, who may be mentioned with their full name and shown on pictures.
The European Forum of LGBT Christian Groups collects and automatically stores information, which your browser communicates, in its server log files. This information comprises
- your IP address,
- the access date and time,
- the sent HTTP request (including the address of the requested web page),
- the HTTP referer (i.e., the web page linking to the requested page), and
- the type and version of your browser.
The European Forum of LGBT Christian Groups cannot assign these data to a particular person and does not combine them with data from other sources. The data are automatically evaluated and deleted after one month.
If you use one of our contact forms, we ask you for your e-mail address and name (feel free to use an alias of your choice). These will be transferred to and stored by the addressee as an e-mail. The data are handled with care and only for the purpose of fulfilling your request. They will not be transferred to a third person or used for marketing.
This website uses “cookies”, small text files, which are stored in your browser to make your experience more convenient, effective, and secure. We only use session cookies that are automatically deleted once you end your visit on our website.
We use Google reCAPTCHA on our websites, a service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. reCAPTCHA is used to check (e.g., in contact forms) whether information is put in to our website by a human or an automated program. For this purpose, reCAPTCHA analyses the behaviour of the visitor based on various characteristics:
- your IP address,
- the web page containing the reCAPTCHA form,
- the date and duration of your visit,
- the specifications of your browser and operating system,
- your Google account (only if you are logged in),
- the mouse-pointer movement on the reCAPTCHA area, and
- the tasks, in which you have to identify images.
Disclosure, Deletion, and Suspension